This legal notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.nanobysaurina.eu (hereinafter, the “Portal”) that Nano by Saurina (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) makes available to Internet users. The use of the Portal grants you the condition of a user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User”) and constitutes the full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. The OWNER reserves the right to unilaterally modify the presentation and configuration of the Portal at any time and without prior notice, as well as the Services and conditions required to use the Portal and the Services.
The owner of this website is NANO BY SAURINA S.L.U., with registered offices in Barcelona, Calle Amigó 11 pl. 3; registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in Volume 45882, Folio 59, Sheet 501869 and with Tax ID number B66983149.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
– Truthfulness of the information:
The Owner of this website is NANO BY SAURINA S.L.U., with registered offices in Barcelona, Calle Provenza 282 pl. -1; registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in Volume 45882, Folio 59, Sheet 501869 and with Tax ID number B66983149.
Likewise, it will be the User’s responsibility to always keep all of the information provided to the OWNER up to date so that it reflects the User’s real situation at all times. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the OWNER or to third parties as a result of the information they provide.
– Obligation to correctly use the portal and services:
The User agrees to use the Portal and the Services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and other notices, conditions of use and instructions made known to the User, as well as in accordance with morality and generally accepted good practices and public order. All industrial and intellectual property rights for the website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, among others, images, texts…) belong to the OWNER.
– Liability for damages:
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that the OWNER may directly or indirectly suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations arising from this “Legal Notice” or the law in relation to the use of the Portal and, in particular, the User agrees to abstain from:
1. reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Content, unless they have received authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted.
2. deleting, manipulating or otherwise altering the copyright and other data which identifies the reservation of rights of the OWNER or owners, or the digital fingerprints or any other technical measures established for the recognition thereof.
The User must abstain from obtaining or even trying to obtain the Content by using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Content is found or, in general, those which are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided they do not involve a risk of damaging or disabling the Portal, the Services and/or the Content.
– Introduction of hyperlinks that enable access to the Portal’s pages and services:
Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the Portal (hereinafter, the “Hyperlink”) must meet the following conditions:
1. no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications may be made about the OWNER, its employees, the web pages on the Portal and the Services provided.
2. the User will not declare or imply that the OWNER has authorised the Hyperlink nor that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or provided by the web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
3. the web page on which the Hyperlink is established may not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor shall it contain any content in breach of any third-party rights.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the OWNER and the owner of the web page on which it is established, or any acceptance or approval by the OWNER of its content and services.
All trademarks, brand names or logos of any kind appearing on the Portal, as well as the content, are the property of the OWNER, and using or accessing the Portal in no way gives the User any rights over said trademarks, brand names and/or logos and content.
Each time the user comes back to access the website in question, these files are automatically activated so that the website is configured with the preferences indicated in previous visits.
The user can configure their browser in such a way that it prevents the creation of cookie files or so that they receive a warning whenever this occurs.
NANO BY SAURINA SLU is the owner of the brand that operates in Europe under this name (Nano by Saurina), and is responsible for managing the website www.nanobysaurina.eu, social network accounts (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), as well as the promotions for their products and services. With regard to the personal data managed through these channels and services, the OWNER is responsible for its processing. The OWNER does not have any franchised companies, but should it have any in the future, they will be considered independent companies that operate under the Nano by Saurina brand through a franchise agreement. The OWNER will be responsible for processing the personal data that the USER has provided through any form on this website or its social networks.
– Collection of personal data:
The OWNER collects personal data, mainly contact info, name and surname, address, telephone number, zip code, identification number, etc., on several occasions:
1. When the USER places an order in the online store.
2. When the USER directly contacts the OWNER through the website, by telephone, customer service lines, etc., to request information about products and/or services.
3. When the USER participates in marketing campaigns, by filling out questionnaires or participating in any promotion through the website, social networks or other online and offline media in which the USER is required to complete a form with their personal information.
The OWNER’s products and services, as well as its promotional campaigns, are designed for and, in most cases, directed at adults, which is why the USER’s data will only be collected and processed if they are at least 16 years old. The OWNER reserves the right to verify the age of those USERS who provide personal information, proceeding to eliminate all data of minors under 16 years of age.
The USER can make changes to their contact information or their preferences. We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes.
The OWNER processes the personal data provided by the USER for different purposes, which are indicated below:
- User registration and registration to access the online shopping area, for which they will be required to provide certain personal information. During the purchase process, financial data (credit cards) may be collected.
- Customer service: sometimes the USER’s personal information will be required in order to manage incidents related to the purchased services/products, to process claims or to respond to requests for information on products, rates, services, etc.
- The OWNER may use your data to send you general information and commercial communications related to products and/or services specific to your activity.
The USER’s personal data will be stored for as much time is needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. If your data is used for several purposes that require it to be stored for different periods, the OWNER will apply the longer retention period.
- For purposes related to the execution of a contract: with regard to the use of information for the management of any contractual obligation, the data will be stored during the term of the contract and during the following ten years, in order to be able to attend to any possible queries or claims.
- For marketing purposes: regarding the use of information for marketing purposes, we will keep this information for said purpose during the two years following the date on which we last obtained the USER’s authorisation to send them communications, unless the USER asks us to exclude them from these communications by revoking their consent.
- For purposes related to the fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be stored during the periods required by specific applicable regulations, i.e., fiscal, commercial, money laundering, etc.
The legal basis for processing the USER’s data is to execute a sale. If the USER checks off the corresponding box, the legal basis for sending them advertising material on other products and/or services is their consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
The legal basis for processing the USER’s personal data for marketing purposes is based on legitimate interest.
The OWNER may share the USER’s personal data with the following entities:
- Group companies, if any, and any third parties such as service providers that operate on behalf of the OWNER and, in a more general sense, any of the OWNER’s partners.
- External service providers that provide their services on behalf of the OWNER, specifically in order to: conduct a business analysis, process data or payments, provide services related to marketing, public relations or customer service.
- Payment service providers, who are the only ones that process payment information. The payment service provider only retains the data relating to your credit card in order to complete the transaction and only for as long as it is necessary to manage any possible claims filed by cardholders. This payment information is encrypted and secure.
External service providers will have access to the information and will be able to collect it to the extent that they need to do so in order to perform their functions. They may not share it or use it for any other purpose.
POLICY IN EFFECT AS OF MAY 25, 2018